ANSWERS TO THE ROYAL WEDDING QUIZ
Hello everyone and thanks for taking The Royal Wedding Quiz. Hope you enjoyed the quiz! Below are the answers. If you haven’t had had chance to see the questions and want to participate, take a look at my posting for May 11th. And drum roll please……
1) A. The Goring Hotel
2) D. The Collegiate Church of St. Peter
3) B. Colonel of the Irish Guards
4) A. 5 bridesmaids and 2 pages
5) C. The Honorable Margarita Armstrong-Jones
6) C. Prince Andrew, Duke of York and Miss Sarah Ferguson in 1986
7) A. Trees
8) C. Archbishop of Canterbury
9) D. Ubi Caritas
10) A. Earl of Strathearn
11) B. 1902 State Landau
12) C. The Cenotaph
13) A. Myrtle
14) B. Halo
15) C. Yellow
16) A. Recession of the Bride and Groom
17) B. James Middleton
18) D. Choir of Her Majesty’s Chapel Royal, S. James’s Palace
19) D. Princess Grace
20) B. Captain of the Household Cavalry
21) C. Tomb of the Unknown Warrior
22) A. Hugo Burnand
23) A. The Throne Room
24) B. Aston Martin
25) D. Buckingham Palace
Number of Correct Answers:
1) 25 — Perfect Score! You are a true royal aficionado. You would make an ideal subject for H.M. the Queen.
2) 23-24 — Excellent. You are well on your way to becoming a royal watcher.
3) 19-22 — Very Good. You were definitely paying attention to the wedding and you were probably bleary eyed on Friday, having watched the wedding live on television.
4) 17-18 — Good. You’re on the cusp of being a royal groupie or having a normal life.
5) 12-16 — Not Bad. There are obviously other things of interest in your life other than the royals.
6) 08-12 — Passable. Maybe you did pay attention to the wedding, but either you were too sleepy or were celebrating with drinking too much bubbly during the proceedings and so you just honestly can’t remember much of what transpired.
7) 04-07 — Not Good. Maybe you’re just not a very good test taker?
8) 03 or less — Failure. Mmmmmm…obviously you weren’t paying attention to the biggest media blowout in a while…or you couldn’t care less about what just transpired. But what the heck, you wanted to take this quiz anyway! Luckily you weren’t taking this quiz back in the days when English monarchs acted on their whim. If that were the case, your not so stellar score could get you into trouble. You might well be on your way to the dreaded Tower of London!!
As a thank you for taking this quiz and visiting this site, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com if you wish to receive a free signed postcard and bookmark of my latest book, From Splendor to Revolution or my first book, Born to Rule.