Catherine Middleton, her sister, Pippa, and future brother-in-law, Prince Harry, along with the page boys and bridesmaids, arrived this morning for a rehearsal at Westminster Abbey. It was reported that the group processed from the Great West Door down the aisle toward the High Altar. Prince William was unable to attend because of his duties as an RAF search and rescue pilot.
It is now confirmed that in accordance with the bride’s wishes, Catherine Middleton will stay the night before her wedding at one of London ’s finest hotels, The Goring Hotel in Belgravia . Kate, along with her sister, Pippa, and mother Carole, will be staying in a five-room suite in the elegant hotel which is situated near Buckingham Palace . Kate will also be leaving the hotel with her father, Michael, for the nine-minute drive to Westminster Abbey on the day of her wedding on April 29.
The Royal Wedding Schedule Released
· The general congregation begins arriving at 8:15am
· The Bridegroom, Prince William, and his brother and best man, Prince Harry will leave Clarence House arrive at Westminster Abbey at 10:20am
· The Bride’s mother and brother arrive at Westminster Abbey at 10:27am
· Members of the Royal Family arrive at Westminster Abbey at 10:30am
· Senior Members of the Royal Family arrive at Westminster Abbey at 10:40am
· The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall arrive at Westminster Abbey at 10:42am
· The Bridesmaids and Pages arrive at Westminster Abbey at 10:55am
· The Bride, accompanied by her father, leave The Goring Hotel at 10:51am
· The Marriage Service Begins at 11:00am
· The Bride & Bridegroom’s Carriage Procession leaves Westminster Abbey for Buckingham Palace at 12:15pm
· The Balcony Appearance will be at 1:25pm
· The Royal Air Force Fly Past will be at 1:30pm
Royal Danish Twins Christened
The twin son and daughter of Crown Prince Frederick and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark , who were born on January 8, 2011, were christened on April 14 at the Holmen Church in Copenhagen . Following tradition, the twins’ names were not announced until the day of their christening. The couple’s son was given the names Vincent Frederik Minik Alexander while their daughter was named Josephine Sophia Ivalo Mathilda. The names Minik and Ivalo are of Greenlandic origin. Mathilda was chosen to honor Australia , Crown Princess Mary’s native land. The twins (Vincent is the elder of the two) are fourth and fifth in line to the throne, following their siblings, 5-year-old Prince Christian and 3-year-old Princess Isabella.